Sunday, May 24, 2015

sorry I haven't been posting lately I've just gotten very busy these days. This week has been really hard for me considering it's Shark Week. I'm now at approximately 30 pounds lost which is very motivating but what is even more motivating is the fact that I'm now fitting into clothing that used to be too small for me.

I've started making smoothies which are delicious.

this weekend was a little difficult for me because I went to visit my mother. I  ended up eating some white bread as well as popcorn at the movie theater however I tried to watch my portions and I made sure that I got water instead of Pop.  I also made sure I got a small popcorn lol. I haven't weighed myself yet however I did come home and work out so I feel hopeful.

here is an awesome chocolate smoothie recipe:
1 banana (frozen)
1 cup almond milk (any flavor but dark chocolate is my favorite)
2 tbs cocoa powder
1 tbs nut butter

You can add chia seeds or greens if you want. I do! You can also add cinnamon or instant coffee granules if you're feeling fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment